Long Term Key Stage 2 Teacher Ashington £100-£180 Per day
Key Stage 2 Teacher
CER Education - Ashington
£100 - £180 Per day
CER Education are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher for a Long Term Placement starting Easter 2018 until the end of the academic year with the potential to become a permanant role for the right candidate. Both NQT's and experienced teachers are eligable to apply. the school has most recently been rated 'GOOD' in thier last OFSTED inspection and are looking to keep that status up wityh forward thinking creative teachers
Responsibilities will include:
- Use a variety of suitable teaching and learning styles to communicate clear learning objectives and expectations.
- Use relevant classroom management strategies to ensure that a purposeful environment for teaching is established and learning can take place.
- Organise and maintain a stimulating working environment appropriate for the range of activities taking place.
- Ensure that resources and the classroom environment are organised and readily available to promote learning.
Requirements for this job role include:
- Qualified Teaching Status (or QTS anticipated).
- Experience teaching key stage 2 is essential
- Recent successful experience of teaching education within a school setting is advantageous.
- Proven ability in working successfully as part of a team.
- Knowledge and experience of current good practice and curriculum developments in special and mainstream primary education provision.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with CER Education also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
If you meet the criteria but are not looking for long term work I also have a number of short term work opportunities available for people with the relevant skill sets.
CER have a unique Online vetting service so we can offer you a fast and efficient way to gain your DBS check
We also offer £250 referral fee on your recommendation of other education staff looking for work on a temporary or permanent basis
CER consultants are available from the hours of 7.15am - 5.30pm to answer any questions you may have in relation to the role
For more information on any teaching or support roles in schools please call us today
We welcome all applications
- Long Term Key Stage 2 Teacher | Ashington | £100-£180 Per day
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job