PK Education are working with a school in Wakefield to recruit for a Teacher of Art and Design & Technology to work in a full time, long term supply role starting ASAP running through to the end of the summer term. We are looking for a Teacher who can command the classroom whilst enthusing and igniting student’s imaginations to achieve their full potential in Art & DT. Experienced Teachers and NQTs are warmly welcomed to apply for this position.
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience teaching KS3 & 4 Art & DT,
- Hold QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
PK Education are an established teaching agenciy in West Yorkshire. We have longer-term supply teaching jobs available, as well as part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other teaching and secondary school support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with the team by calling today to make sure you don’t miss out on the best secondary teaching jobs in West Yorkshire.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job