LONG TERM ALN LSA - CALDICOT
About the job
As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic ALN LSA to join a Primary School within their ASD Base.
We are currently working with a school in Caldicot who are seeking a ALN LSA to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Caldicot
- Position - ALN Learning Support Assistant
- Type of work -ALN Support Work
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Position end date - Unknown
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential - Yes
- Minimum rate of pay - £65
- Hours - 8:30am-15:30 (term time only and times may vary)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have ALN experience working in Primary or Secondary Education.
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- You will need to have a qualification within Education and Team Teach is desired but not essential as training can be provided.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an ALN LSA and would like to be considered for this job, please apply below or call us on .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- Special Needs
- Support Worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'