Long Haul Travel Advisor Responsibilities include:
- Delivering first class customer service, within this busy shop.
- Selling long haul travel and tailor made travel itineraries, face to face and over the telephone.
- Selling all products and destinations that this recognised, successful company offer.
- Working towards and exceeding targets.
- Being the external face of the company, representing the company, to the highest standards.
- Contributing towards the sales and profit targets of the branch.
- Using your professional and personal product & destination knowledge, to advise and guide clients, with their booking.
- Selling holiday extra's (Car Hire, Airport Lounges, Airport Hotels, Airport Car Parking, Transfers, etc).
- Continuously developing your product knowledge.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous retail travel experience, with a passion for the travel industry, specifically long haul destinations. You will also ideally have solid product knowledge and be confident in talking about, and selling, tailor-made travel, perfectly matching customer needs. If you have a proven track record in working towards personal sales targets whilst delivering excellent customer service I would love to speak with you.
Offering an excellent basic salary, amazing commission, additional bonuses and quite possibly the best travel industry benefits package out there! You will also be offered career progression, this role could be your next step to THE most amazing travel industry career!
If you are interested in this Retail Travel Advisor role in East Kilbride, please follow the instructions to apply. For more information contact Christine on or email
- Travel Consultant
- Travel Agent
- retail travel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'