A client of Morgan Hunt are looking for a London Smoking Cessation Programme Manager to oversea the development of the LSCTP.
The main responsibilities of the London Smoking Cessation Transformation Programme Manager will be:
* Review the current service specifications and lead the procurement process for the maintenance of the programme which include: Stop Smoking London Telephone Helpline, Telephone Helpline Training and Quality Assurance Programme, Marketing and Communications Programme and Telephone Helpline Mystery Shopping Programme
* Developing and maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholder
* Developing and completing all Business Case and project documentation
* Delivering savings through successful commissioning and service redesign
The successful candidate for the London Smoking Cessation Transformation Programme Manager shall have:
* Experience in service improvement, transformation and/or innovation
* Experience of commissioning public health services (experience in commissioning smoking cessation services is desirable)
* Solid understanding of the commissioning landscape for public health services in London.
If you feel you meet the criteria above then please contact us now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.