A client of Morgan Hunt are looking for a London Smoking Cessation Programme Manager to oversea the development of the LSCTP.
The main responsibilities of the London Smoking Cessation Transformation Programme Manager will be:
* Review the current service specifications and lead the procurement process for the maintenance of the programme which include: Stop Smoking London Telephone Helpline, Telephone Helpline Training and Quality Assurance Programme, Marketing and Communications Programme and Telephone Helpline Mystery Shopping Programme
* Developing and maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholder
* Developing and completing all Business Case and project documentation
* Delivering savings through successful commissioning and service redesign
The successful candidate for the London Smoking Cessation Transformation Programme Manager shall have:
* Experience in service improvement, transformation and/or innovation
* Experience of commissioning public health services (experience in commissioning smoking cessation services is desirable)
* Solid understanding of the commissioning landscape for public health services in London.
If you feel you meet the criteria above then please contact us now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job