This is an exceptional opportunity with a premium spirits brand owner and you will be selling spirits to exclusive London hotels and top end restaurants.
We're looking for a strong sales person with London buying contacts specifically in Central London Hotels and Michelin Starred Restaurants. Desirable would be a background in selling drinks to the on premise but if you have buying contacts in tableware or food, then you may have the skills we're looking for.
You would need to have a passion for spirits and want to move into this sector or be working in the drinks sector now.
As a Sales Manager in London your key areas of expertise will be:
- Opening business and managing accounts in luxury, prestige hotels and Michelin starred restaurants in London
- Have current contacts in the London Hotel and high end restaurants sector
- Have at least 1 year experience of selling commercially to Hotels/ Restaurants, specifically in Central London
- Agreeing commercial terms/ contracts and handling negotiations
- Developing relationships with customers at a senior level
- The ability to gain listings in premium establishments
To be successful as a Sales Manager you must:
- Live and work in London now, having current contacts in the London Hotel/ Restaurant sector
- Have strong financial acumen
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Be a self starter with the ability to manage your own time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"