Are you interested in a fulfilling career as a bus driver?
Do you have a valid PCV driving licence and CPC qualification?
We are recruiting multiple bus driver positions for one of the UK's biggest transport companies in London and surrounding areas.
Pay Rates: £11.90 - £14.25 per hour dependant on service years
- £11.90 - 1 year service
- £12.40 - 2 years service
- £12.90 - 3 years service
- £13.40 - 4 years service
- £14.25 - 5 years service
These pay rates are in conjunction with a new scheme called Licence for London, launched by the Mayor of London on January 17th, and will allow PCV drivers to move between companies, retain their work level and protect their pay rate. To qualify, you must have worked in a London operator within the last six months.
Bus Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time, with permanent potential
- Pro-rota shifts - mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training and uniform provided
- Route learning within South London and surrounding areas
Bus Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid UK PCV driving licence
- Valid CPC qualification
- No more than 6 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- No bus driving experience required
- Living within a commutable distance
- Good area knowledge and confident in driving within London areas (preferred)
If you are interested, please apply and an Integrated Solutions recruitment specialist will contact you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'