Are you a bus driver with PCV and CPC licenses looking for an immediate start with a reputable transport company? There are full and part time flexible positions available. If this sounds good for you, keep reading!
We are recruiting for one of the UK’s biggest transport companies in London and surrounding areas, on a full time and part time basis. As a bus driver, you will have competitive rates of pay, and will be provided with a uniform and training.
Pay Rates: £11.90 - £14.25 per hour dependant on service years
- £11.90 - 1 year service
- £12.40 - 2 years service
- £12.90 - 3 years service
- £13.40 - 4 years service
- £14.25 - 5 years service
These pay rates are in conjunction with a new scheme called Licence for London, launched by the Mayor of London on January 17th, and will allow PCV drivers to move between companies, retain their work level and protect their pay rate. To qualify, you must have worked in a London operator within the last six months.
Bus Driver Job Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time, with permanent potential
- High profile London transport company
- 35-60 hours per week
- Managing members of the public
- Route learning within South London and surrounding areas
- Pro-rota shifts - mornings, afternoons and evenings
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training and uniform provided
You will be representing the company so excellent customer service and presentation is essential. As a bus driver, your job is to transport passengers to a destination on a predefined route. You must be patient as you have to deal directly with members of the public, including children and elderly people, and have excellent customer service since you are a representative of the company.
As a driver, you must be careful and tactfully manoeuvre through traffic, as the safety and comfort of your passengers is your responsibility.
Bus driver requirements:
- Have a full valid PCV/PSV (D) license
- Have full CPC qualifications
- No more than 6 points (No TT99, DR10s, CDs)
- No bus driving experience required (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Living within a commutable distance
- Good area knowledge and confident in driving within London areas (preferred)
This position is ideal for bus driver looking for guaranteed full time work within a professional and rewarding company. If you are interested, please apply!