Logistics Warehouse Apprentice
The CastleView Group are acting as a training and employment company, CastleView Group is committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling. While we attempt to react to all applications independently, due to high volumes, this isn't always actionable.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Logistics Warehouse Apprentice’s to come join a Friendly team in a well-established Company. We are wanting motivated driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Logistics Warehouse Apprentice, your key responsibilities are
- Responsible for ensuring goods are booked in and receipted onto our internal systems and articles are allocated with a unique booking in reference
- Assist with the transfer of articles from one site to another ensuring the correct paperwork is generated
- Assist with general warehouse administrative duties
- Responsible for the Returns of material
- Act as a Customer interface between Goods Receiving and internal Contract managers
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
This is an ongoing, full time position. If you are 16-21 and would like a career with much progression.
Pay rate is based on NMW or NLW
Progression through the Company, Managing Director started as an Apprentice.
To Apply send a up to date CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'