Logistics Team Leader
Location: High Wycombe
They are one of the UK's leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the Home Counties region.
- You will Oversee on site logistics to optimise on site resources
- Arrange collection and delivery of policy holder's vehicles
- Carry out any other ad hoc associated duties
- Provide an on-site 'meet and greet' service and customer handover process
- Liaise with customer service teams to ensure customer expectations are met
Skills/Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent customer manner (warm, friendly and helpful)
- Must have a current clean driving licence
- Basic up selling skills
- Basic admin and key board skills (completion of paper work)
- Previous automotive/ quality control and customer service experience
- Applicants MUST be aged 25 or over due to fleet insurance purposes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established Motor Trade Business that rewards hard work and provides opportunity to advance your skills. Please apply following the link below.
Annual Salary: £21,500
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job