We are looking for an experienced Logistics Team Leader to join our Logistics team. The Logistics Team Leader will manage the day to day running of the Logistics routing and scheduling operation.
We are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now have expanded globally including a manufacturing facility in Florida.
Logistics Team Leader - Key Responsibilities:
• Using Easi Admin, manage and schedule all UK deliveries utilising Origin Transport, while adhering to Factory lead times
• Manage the expectations of customers as well as answering complaints and queries in a timely manner
• Daily communication with the Head of Transport to confirm vehicle requirements & customer returns
• Organise, manage and update the spread sheet for all external courier bookings while liaising with the Export Team Leader
• Liaise with Accounts to ensure that deliveries can be loaded and take place to cleared account customers
• Communicate effectively with all internal departments and external customers via email and phone
• Manage, monitor and action all Entropy Customer complaints and non-compliance issues
• Raise & receipt Purchase orders on X3
• Complete Customer orders on Easi Admin and scan customer delivery notes into the relevant work docs folder
• Customer collections and queries - Responsibility of showing or directing the Customer to the relevant business Unit and resolving Customer queries while wearing correct PPE within these areas
• Ensure overnight accommodation is booked for Fleet drivers working away from home
• Organise, contribute and take minutes at the daily KitKat meetings
• Monitor and advise on any IT changes that may be required
• Work towards a broader knowledge of DVSA requirements
• Provide support to the Logistics Routing Coordinators in route planning and authorise final routes
• Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
• Conduct & record Quarterly reviews for all staff, sending the completed paperwork to HR
• Monitor, measure and document department KPI’s
• Work with the Head of Logistics to monitor and make changes to the internal Logistics routing and scheduling processes
The ideal Logistics Team Leader:
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be proficient in MS Office, Outlook and able to learn other systems
• Have meticulous attention to detail and accuracy levels
• Have excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Be able to work under pressure and be an excellent problem solver
Additional Requirements - Logistics Team Leader:
• Proven experience within the Transport and Logistics sector and at least 1 year of Customer service experience.
• Proven experience of routing, scheduling and leading a team
• Level 3 certificate in Team Leading and Customer Service or relevant sector experience
• Level 2 Certificate in Traffic Office and level 3 IoSCM in Import and Export is desirable
Salary: £30k - £33k per Annum + Benefits
Please apply online for this Logistics Team Leader role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.