We currently have an excellent opportunity to join our client that has just become part of a growing, larger organisation. We are looking for an ambitious sales person to join a company that rewards those that do well, in an exciting, changing sector.
This company offers a competitive salary, commission structure and benefits package.
- You will be a member of the Logistics Solutions sales team, primarily tasked with generating new business for our software and services, although you may look after some existing accounts.
- You will be given targets, will be focussed on achieving your numbers and will be rewarded for doing so. You will take pleasure in knocking down doors to generate an interest in what we do and following through to close deals.
- You will primarily be expected to generate your own leads, although you will receive some from our marketing activities.
- You will need to travel to meet clients when appropriate and be able to commute to our offices in Brentford. As a team our target geographical markets are the UK and Ireland, North America and Australasia. Travel opportunities may be available.
- This is a highly consultative role, which will involve developing an expert understanding of our products, the industries we work in and how we solve problems for our clients. For the right opportunities, we offer a clear and demonstrable return on investment.
- You will play a key role in our small sales team and be expected to work well with our pre-sales / consultancy team, our software development team and our marketing team.
- You will need to apply your energy and enthusiasm to a wide range of business scenarios and be comfortable when communicating with customers at every level from software users and IT staff, through to business owners and C-level directors.
Your skills, attributes and experience
The most important thing is that you have "cando" attitude, have outstanding presentation and communication skills, be comfortable with technology and be hungry for a challenging role that can provide job satisfaction, financial rewards and plenty of scope for career progression.
- You will have sold B2B
- You will have sold software and have a good understanding of the software sector
- You will be savvy enough with software to learn our products and how they form solutions for clients
- You will have a reference-able track record of hitting your numbers in any sales role
- You have an ambition to succeed in what you do and the drive to make things happen in your career
And these will be a real bonus:
- You have a knowledge of the logistics and supply chain industries
- You have worked with optimisation software
- You already know the Challenger Sale
The role is a full time permanent position, starting as soon as possible. To apply please send a copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
- IT Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job