Recruitment Consultant - Logistics
Location: Dudley - £22-35,000 + OTE
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK's fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We're looking for driven recruitment professionals with experience in the logistics market to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for a recruitment consultant or an experienced senior consultant that is looking to build their career a progress with the business.
Working alongside our procurement & supply chain team, you will be tasked with developing a brand-new area of Concept within the logistics space. The role will entail growing and developing your own desk by utilising our Business Development team, cross-selling, developing stronger relationships with existing Clients and generating your own new business relationships.
- Opportunity to join an already established recruitment team
- An established candidate and client database with 20+ years track record
- Access to latest in recruitment software - LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing
- Uncapped commission - up to 30% of billings
- Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business
- Flexible hours - free parking - 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives - Dubai, Iceland and many more
- Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
- Black and white career path through to Director level that rewards based on achievements
- Flexible working including an option to work from home
This position will be focusing on growing a desk and placing candidates on a permanent basis within the logistics market; as the role progresses there will be an opportunity to build a team around you.
Logistics Manager/ Transport Manager/ Operations Manager/ Transport Planner/ Project Manager/ Contract Manager/ Programme Manager/ Logistics Director/ Transport Director/ Head of Logistics/ Depot Manager/ Warehouse Management System Integrators
You will have a min. of 2 years recruitment experience, gained within the logistics market. You will be self-motivated with the ambition and drive to develop a strong market presence. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management / delivery.
- Basic Salary: £22,000- 35,000
- Car allowance
- OTE: up to £50,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Chloe Swain on
Recruitment Team Leader - Recruitment Manager - IT Recruitment - IT Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'