Logistics organisation in West London is looking for a Project Coordinator to handle Multi-modal shipments for their clients.
Liaison with suppliers on behalf of client , arranging collection, warehousing receipt &dispatch via airfreight /Sea freight or Road freight From /To UK and international destinations.
- Ensuring that shipments are dispatched and delivered in timely fashion.
- Arranging inspection, packing / repacking where required.
- Customs clearance.
- shipping documents preparation
- Day to day operations (AIR,SEA,Road)(Export/Import)(in gauge /OOG-HL), ,pre alerts, Invoicing
- shipment status reporting
- Tender and quotes preparations and analysis
Minimum of two or three years' experience in similar position and will have gained relevant (Oil& Gas) projects Logistics experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job