A fast growing retail FMCG Company.
As Logistics Planning Manager you will take responsibility for the overall flow from inbound to outbound in the warehouse, ensuring that current and future workloads have the correct resources available. With this, you will also be a key member of the leadership team ensuring optimal results are achieved within service to your customers, but also in profitability within the logistics operation. You'll implement supply chain best practices for demand forecasting and inventory management, ensuring that stock availability targets are met whilst optimising inventory levels.
This is a challenging environment. Active SKUs number in the several hundreds or thousands and product life cycles are short. There are frequent new product launches and demand needs to be accurately forecast to ensure correct stock availability.
A key challenge is balancing the demands of both the Warehouse and Transport, ensuring they have enough resources to meet delivery.
Your key responsibilities:
• Demand forecasting
• Maintenance and improvement of best in class inventory management process and systems
• Ensure accurate forecasting models and techniques are used to optimise availability and inventory levels
• Outbound planning.
• End to end process of procurement.
To apply for the role of Logistics Planning Manager you must have proven experience is a similar role.
• Expert knowledge of demand forecasting and inventory management
• Excellent people management and communication skills
• Experience and good knowledge of Warehouse and Transport I.T software
• Someone will real drive from a fast paced operation
Package and Prospects
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 + benefits. . This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with successful organisation within an ever changing environment where the impact of your work will be highly visible across the organisation.
The role is based near Didcot. It is commutable from;
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job