We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our small but busy Original Equipment (OE) Sales department in Burton on Trent.
An integral part of our OE Sales team, the OE Planner will play a pivotal role in helping to ensure that key commercial indicators are met. These include stock availability, accurate forecasting, logistics management, customer satisfaction and management plan volume targets
Key responsibilities include:
- Interpreting and understanding customer demand.
- Understanding volume requirements and ensuring tyre production meets customer needs aligned to the customer schedule.
- Interpreting customer scheduled demand, managing stock levels and communicating with Milan HQ to manage the continuity of supply.
- Working within the team to facilitate deliveries including meeting scheduled customer requirement, delivery slot management and coordinating third party logistics suppliers
- Monitoring stock availability and taking corrective actions where necessary
- Managing 3PL portals, delivery status and delivery schedules
- Supporting the Senior OE Controller
- Maintaining strong relationships between UK and Head Office functions, ensuring coordination and implementation of group strategy
To be successful in this role, a good level of general education is required. Sound understanding of the logistics process and commercial awareness is also required, along with customer facing experience. We are looking for someone preferably with Logistics administration / planning experience.
As OE Planner, you will possess a good level of IT skills which must include Excel. As well as being confident with understanding and interpreting data, you’ll also be comfortable in dealing with people at all levels within the organisation, so your communication skills should be good.
Due to the nature of the role and an environment which can be quite pressurised, you will need to be fully flexible, able to meet deadlines which can often change at short notice, whilst being able to pick up and learn processes very quickly.
The role will involve communicating with UK and international colleagues, so the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships is key.
In return we offer a competitive salary together with a good employee benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job