* Work safely at all times, complying with health and safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
* Follow relevant instructions and be able to use effectively and efficiently relevant documentation and IT systems that support the logistic activities.
* Check the completed activity to ensure that all operations have been finished to meet the required specification.
* Use associated tools and specialist equipment safely and effectively.
Must be computer literate (word / excel / powerpoint)
Have a detailed understanding of the end to end process for the receipt, handling, storing, issue and recall and care and protection of company assets .
Collation of transport data such as; quantity of pallets collected where required, tachographs as appropriate (for transport specific employees).
* Run relevant data reports using systems based applications and communicate as required.
* Control and management of reverse logistics.
* Adherence to Logistics Process Instructions.
* Use of radio and or relevant communication methods as required.
* Support loading and unloading of vehicles in a safe and timely manner and in line with company procedures.
* Conduct basic checks prior to using company vehicles or equipment and ensure that defects are recorded and reported promptly.
* Ensure compliance with site safety standards (including pedestrian safety).
* Support audit activities as required.
* Operation of tooling and mechanical handling equipment to support receipt and issue of material as required, in a safe manner complying with company operating procedures at all times.
Please contact Ian Anderson in relation to this vacancy on or click 'apply'
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Supply Chain
- Logistics Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'