POSITION: Logistics Operative
HOURS: Monday to Thursday 07:45am - 04:15pm, Friday 07:45am - 12:45pm
SALARY: £8.25per hour
For the accurate booking in/ out of all material, maintaining accurate stock control and its issue to various departments within the Company and its customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive in all goods delivered to the Company
- Carry out inspection of goods received including the checking of damage, quantity and quality
- Entering of all goods received on to a computer system and correlating the items received to purchase orders, ensuring order requirements are fulfilled
- To keep control of all stock parts and to maintain stock integrity
- Maintain quality, batch control and traceability of all parts
- Issuing of stock parts to the Workshop, as required, updating computer systems and relevant documentation accordingly
- To assist with regular stock checks, when required
- To adequately package all orders for safe delivery to customers.
- To liaise with various carriers used for internal deliveries and those to/ from customers
- Completion of any work-related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role
- Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
Job Requirements, Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Prior use of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) booking in/ out systems required
- Must have good written and oral skills.
Please call Nicola at HR GO recruitment for more information on or email your CV to
- Logistics Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"