Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Operator to join their team based in Sherburn-in-Elmet, near Selby, Yorkshire. You will join the team on a full time permanent basis working 40 hours per week and be paid a competitive salary of circa £23,500 per annum.
Our client is a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of premium high performance rigid insulation within the building services sector.
They are now looking to recruit for a Logistics Operative to work day shifts (9:45am – 18:00pm). The company offers a competitive rate of pay circa £23,500 per annum (£8.69 per hour, plus shift allowance), together with a profit related annual bonus.
The Role – Logistics Operative
You will have experience within a warehouse environment as a FLT driver. You will join an existing team in logistics, you will pick and load to customer requirements and manage the internal movement of stock around site. You will be keen, motivated, proactive and willing to accept a challenging environment. You must have a can-do approach to your work at all times, and must be prepared to work overtime as and when needed.
Key skills needed to become a Logistics Operative
- Understanding of all Health and Safety issues within a busy working warehouse/logistics environment
- Previous FLT experience is essential.
- Basic level of computer skills.
- A working knowledge of SAP is advantageous.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Evidence of team working and working on own initiative.
- A valid Counterbalance licence.
- A Multi directional/ Combi lift licence is desirable.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a Logistics Operator then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!