Logistics Performance Analyst
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Food Industry, distributing all over the UK&I and currently have undergone immense amounts of growth and now expanding their teams!
As a Logistics Performance Analyst, you will manage and analyse performance around third party warehousing, transport and internal process in operations. This will also involve correlating data from operations to financial performance, ensuring the businesses principles are carried out.
- Development and management of Logistics KPI's
- Measuring 3rd party warehousing, haulier performance and internal metrics
- Analysis of weekly/monthly budget forecasts
- Ability to present data to senior management
- Liaising with Head of Operations to drive improvement
Skills & Ideal Experience:
- 5 years in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Ability to work at macro & micro level analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in process improvement
The business is growing massively, with great amounts of progression available in various avenues of the logistics & supply chain function.
If this is of interest, then please apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.