Logistics Manager - Role and Responsibility:
- Running logistics with primary responsibility for warehousing and transport
- Dealing with a large volume of daily orders and up to 20 drivers
- Manage route planning and scheduling
- Ensure the right level of staffing so that transport and warehousing resources are being used efficiently to cope with delivery volume
- Responsibility of the level of customer service represented throughout the logistics function of the business
- Budget responsibility
Logistics Manager - Skills and Abilities
- CPC Certificate of Professional Competence
- A good understanding of multi-temperature warehouse procedures and compliance
- Supervisory / Management experience, ideally in an FMCG warehousing environment
- Proficient in Transport/Warehouse management systems
- Management and control of top-level cost and productivity KPIs
- Specialising in Logistics will engage you in managing the warehouse teams: Goods In, Selection or Goods Out and the training will ensure you are ready to lead either team successfully
- Hands on Logistics Manager happy to get stuck in when needed, sleeves rolled up type attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to join a positive, supportive team, and earn the utmost in employee rewards and career development at a well-known manufacturing business as Logistics Manager. If this role appeals please do apply now!
Logistics Manager, Transport, Manufacturing, Drivers, Warehousing
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'