This FMCG Distributor move ambient goods across the globe.
As Logistics Manager you will have co-responsibility for ensuring the efficient management of the Warehousing, Inventory and third party providers/carriers at their site near Colchester.
Your duties will include:-
• Inventory and Logistics Management
• Recognising opportunities for service level improvement and implementing them
• 3PL Management
• Implementation of a highly effective operating system
• Scheduling and Stock management experience essential
• Achievement of growth and profit targets
• Delivery of cost savings
• Development of internal relationships across the group
• Development of strong relationships with customers
To apply for the position of Logistics Manager you must have at least 3 years managerial experience within FMCG Distribution in a fast paced, high volume distribution environment.
• Resilient Manager who likes to take ownership of the job in task
• People skills – very process driven and strong soft skills.
• Continuous improvement
• The ability to communicate with Stakeholders.
• Experience of contract management.
• Engaging man management style
• Able to cope with pressure in a positive manner
• Flexible with approach to work
Package Benefits and Prospects
On offer is a salary up to £55,000 plus benefits. This is an opportunity to join a company that encourages development within its workforce.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job