Logistics Manager - Metals - £36k to £40k + Car, Bonus, Private Health Care and more
A Logistics Manager is required to join a successful and family owned metal stockholder based in the Dudley area.
As the Logistics Manager your responsibilities will include;
- To ensure delivery targets are met, without compromise to safety and quality in the most cost-effective way.
- Implement effective strategy, policies and procedures to ensure the Transport and Logistics Department runs efficiently in relation to both cost and resource.
- To manage the team, including planning/delegating of tasks and monitoring of work levels.
- Identify Skills gaps, train and develop team members to ensure maximum productivity, quality and performance. Coaching and mentoring where appropriate.
As the Logistics Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential.
- Operations Licence, CPC qualification and FTA Licence.
- Excellent IT skills
- Effective management of a team and Leadership skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight time scales.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click on the link to apply.
- transport manager
- transport planner
- logistics planner
- logistics manager
- supply chain manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job