Direct, manage and coordinate logistics, purchasing and customer service activities. Provide Added Value to product flow from supplier to customer maintaining customer satisfaction levels.
Our client is a leading automotive manufacturing organisation based in the west midlands
- Lead & Manage supply chain (supplier -> customer) through procurement, planning, warehouse, internal logistics and customers, achieving local targets in each of the areas.
- Customer management, lead customer satisfaction targets achievement, identifying root cause and countermeasures for any concerns raised. Customer liaison, negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Responsible to integrate within BP Logistic targets (safety, logistic, productivity and cost) and to coordinate action plans to achieve results.
- Focused on improvements of business results and moving towards opportunities, seizing changes to increase profit and revenue. P&L result analysis, identify Gross Margin improvement opportunities.
- Team Leadership focusing, aligning and building effective groups for positive impact on business performance through collaboration and participation between the different departments.
- Lead or Sponsor company improvement project on weekly workshops.
- Create & Follow up training program to develop team skills within the department.
- Responsible to support implementation of company policies of Human Resources, Health & Safety management system, Integrated Management System IMS, adopting the necessary measures for its effective execution.
- Manage subcontracting according to company strategy & supplier performance.
- Manage contracts with subcontractors (cost, terms, and conditions).
- Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of high standard industry sectors and principles
- Master's in Business/Transportation/Logistics Management would be advantageous
- Experience of working at a senior level within automotive sector.
- 5+ years in customer service and logistics environment
- Ability to build relationship & negotiate with customers & suppliers.