£30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Due to expansion we are working with a an FMCG manufacturing business servicing the food Industry looking for an experienced Logistics Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will give you full responsibility managing all 3pl logistics activities playing a major part in the company’s growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of all loads from suppliers
- Managing 3pls
- Ensuring the right products get to the right destination on time.
- Manage end to end product tracability
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 years plus experience of logistics in UK/EU liquid/ tanker based haulage.
- Food / Drinks Industry background
- Regulatory requirements relating to Transport, Tanker hygiene, DTAS, SCOPA, Food Hygiene regulations etc.
- Commercially astute
- Good problem solver/ communicator
- Administratively competent, with an eye for detail.
- IT/Systems literate.
This position would suit candidates currently working as a Logistics Manager, Operations Manager, Delivery Manager, Logistics Manager, Transport Manager, or working in a management role within Distribution, Food Manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Tanker Operations