Job reference number 80778
Careful, coordinated management is essential to the success of Royal Mail. That’s why our Logistics Managers are so important to us. They manage people and performance across teams to ensure we’re all working towards the same goal.
If you’re organised, collaborative and a natural leader, you could be perfect for the scheme. We’ll develop your management skills and enhance your strategic awareness through on-the-job placement roles.
- Two-year programme, starting Sept 2018
- Leads to the opportunity to gain a Supply Chain Leadership Professional Degree Apprenticeship
- Starting salary of £20,000
- Includes a series of placements in logistics management roles
- Five GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English, at grade C or higher and two A-Levels (or equivalent) required
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Logistics, Manager, Supply, Supply Chain, Operations, Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job