Logistics Import Clerks x 2 - Customs Clearances
With the recent changes due to take effect in January we are looking to recruit 2 new Logistics Import Clerks to manage customs clearances. These are new positions to cover the demand from customers and will offer good systems training and the opportunity to join an established company with a strong customer base.
Key duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for European road haulage import customers.
- Producing and facilitating import customs entries.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed to meet internal, customer and legal requirements
- Ensuring that customer invoices are processed efficiently and effectively
- Dealing with suppliers within set service levels, query resolution and escalation.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to display first class customer service skills, good communication and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
With a willingness to learn, follow process and deal with change as necessary candidates must have logistics experience working within the shipping or freight forwarding industries along with good IT skills.
This is a good opportunity that offers job stability and training in a supportive working environment.
For further details on these exciting opportunities contact Ross Recruitment.
- Customer Service
- Import Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'