An exciting opportunity has become available for a Logistics Administrator to join a thriving clothing manufacturing business in Northamptonshire.
The successful candidate will ideally have end to end freight experience and understand the import and export processes relevant to materials management.
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Managing forwarders and clearing agents on garments from several global location in to our two Distribution centres (UK and Boston, US)
- Working closely with our Warehouses solving problems and communicating effectively
- Responsible for Harmonised System and Tariff Codes for our wide variety of clothing production
- Responsible for collating valuation / country of origin data and the audit trail support HMRC MMS
- Document SOPS and Process Mapping the Logistics area
- Experience or good knowledge of HMRC and previous experience or exposure to the (AEO) Authorised Economic Operator process would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience of dealing with overseas suppliers and customers
Job Role: Logistics Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Type: Permanent role
If you are interested in applying for this position, please either email Ashley Bane on ashleyb @ Macildowie.com or contact him directly on .
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job