Logistics Export Operative - Birmingham
Sterling Recruitment Solutions are looking for an experienced Export Operative, to join a world leading logistics company at the Birmingham Business Park.
The company is looking for someone with at least 1 years’ experience in freight forwarding, particularly within export, using all forms of haulage. administrative background, who enjoys a daily challenge and has a strong work ethic; ensuring that all tasks are seen through to completion.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organisational skills and must have an incredible eye for detail. You must be comfortable working with a host of internal databases and programs, and be able to accurately transfer data quickly. The ideal candidate will also have great communication skills.
As an Export Operative, you will have to:
- prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- check source documents for accuracy
- verify data and correct data where necessary
- obtain further information for incomplete documents
- update data and delete unnecessary files
- combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- enter data from source documents into appropriate computer database, files and forms
- transcribe information into required electronic format
- scan documents into document management systems or databases
- check completed work for accuracy
- store completed documents in designated locations
- respond to requests for information and access relevant files
This is a full time, permanent position between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday and the company is looking to pay a highly competitive salary. This is a fast-paced role in a busy environment, where you may need to work over your normal hours in order to get the job done.
If this looks like the ideal position for you, then please submit your application ASAP.