An exciting opportunity to join a leading supplier of Ingredients and Flavors in Kent has arisen for an experienced Logistics Customer Support Coordinator. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in Logistics and also stron experience in Customer Support/Account Management.
- Ensure all orders placed by customers are entered correctly into the in house system and delivered within the specified lead time.
- Daily processing and despatching of orders in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure that all customer requirements are identified and actioned including liaising over pricing and quantities
- Be the main point of contact for customers and deal professionally with any queries or issues
- Booking transport with hauliers and couriers for weekly and daily despatches
- Working with the internal operations team to ensure orders are dispatched on time and in full
- Prepare despatch documents including supporting shipping and export documentation
- Raising invoices for dispatched goods and ensuring they are sent to customers on time for payment
- Processing and coordinating sample requests for customers
- Recording and tracking information such as OTIF deliveries and transport cost via a spreadsheet
- To offer exceptional customer service to internal and external customers at all times
- To assist Customer Support & Business Liaison with any other ad hoc duties
- To manage stock holding for key customers and report to customer and account managers the stock holding status for each SKU
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Support/account management style role
- Education to GCSE standard minimum or equivalent
- Ability to prioritise, plan, work to tight deadlines and manage a range of complex administrative demands
- Demonstrable ability to work with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Confidence in ability to interact with people at all levels
- Commitment to a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Demonstrable experience of working as part of an effective and busy team
- Good IT skills, including all Microsoft Office programmes including Outlook & Excel
- Able to work independently and manage their time effectively to ensure all tasks are completed with in the time frames set by the Department Manager
- Happy and able to learn quickly via on the job training as there is no set manual to guide through the processes as each customer is unique and has different demands
- Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Qualified to A Level or equivalent standard or above
- Additional Languages, written and verbal
- Experience in dealing with Export Documentation / shipments
- Experience in shipping UK loads
- Food and beverage industry experience
- Experience in stock management
Training & Future Development
Very proactive business when it comes to personnel development. The individual will receive internal and external training as required based on experience.
Will provide an online learning platform that offers over 2,500 courses free of charge.
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'