Job Title: Logistics Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Working hours: (Monday - Friday) 9am - 5pm
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
OSR Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Logistics Customer Service Coordinator to join our client based in Chelmsford, Essex. This is a permanent opportunity paying between £25,000 per annum. Our client is a successful global logistics specialists, with an excellent opportunity to join the customer focus international team.
The successful candidate will be working within a fast paced, customer focused environment where attention to detail is essential.
We are looking for a strong character, with excellent interpersonal skills who can use their own initiative. You will act as the first point of contact for our Clients international customers, so this will require excellent attention to detail and customer service experience. Previous experience in a Logistics customer service background is essential and having a knowledge of American and Asian customers is an advantage.
- Support the Sales team by handling, processing and following up rate quotations within timescales set by Management
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers to develop more business opportunities
- Pro-actively place calls with customers, assisting them with any problems they may have providing advice on all ETA's, vessel details, expected deliveries and any other requirements they may require in a professional manner
- Use the most appropriate method of communication when being the first point of contact for all customers
Taking ownership of issues from start to finish and ensuring process is followed
- Communicate efficiently with all members of the logistics department to ensure a prompt resolution and customer expectations are adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within the transport/logistics industry
- Previous role to be within a customer service centre
- Confident and have the ability to think on your feet within a set timescale
- Great communicator
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Exceptional standards of customer service
Please contact Jai at OSR Recruitment on or Email
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- "logisitics coordinator" or "transport coordinator" or "transport planner" or "logistics planner" or "international customer service" or "Customer ser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'