Quest Employment have a new opportunity available for a Customer Service Advisor based in a busy Logistics office in Welwyn Garden City.
Service customers by providing timely information in relation to delivery performance, client requests and by identifying and solving issues.
· Monitor own fleet delivery performance, communicate with drivers and proactively identify potential failures
· Handle and resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
· Respond to customer and depot ETA's via email and/or TMS job pages
· Efficient communication with internal departments
· Update various reporting systems on a daily basis
· Populate in-house KPI reports relating to service and improvement
· Electronic filing for information audit purposes
· Organise your own workflow to ensure all deadline based duties are met
· Phone answering
· Calm under pressure
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Attention to detail and accuracy of work
· Self-management for time and workload
· Listening and evaluation of information
· Problem solving
· Knowledge of Customer Services
· Microsoft Office
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 year. Opportunity to progress within Customer Service department.