We are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven individuals to take on the responsibility of the refreshment solutions we provide our customers in their workplaces. Express Vending Limited has grown from strength to strength for over twenty years, and we are now the leading supplier in the UK for quality refreshment solutions. To continue in this market leading position, we hand pick our staff to ensure that our exceptionally high standards are maintained at all times. We have an extremely varied customer base with clients varying from Banking Head Quarter’s in Central London to Food Manufacturing Warehouses in the Home Counties.
You will be joining our growing Essentials division, working as part of our fast paced logistics team.
- Processing customer orders on the system.
- Taking customer orders over the phone.
- Taking phone messages or transferring the customer to the correct person in the business.
- Monitoring incoming emails to the Essentials office and responding appropriately.
- Handling customer enquiries and resolving problems.
- Processing sub-contracted invoices to customers.
- Assisting with the management of outsourced services- milk, fruit & catering.
- Liaising with the warehouse regarding stock levels, goods in, deliveries and general communication.
- General administration in relation to the logistics teams general tasks.
- Able to work flexibly between the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm when required.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required to support & cover key activities when other team members are out of the office.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident & professional telephone manner.
- Numerate, with good IT skills.
- Good Excel skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise & manage own workload accurately & efficiently.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent team player.
- Previous operations or sales administration experience required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Reporting to: Logistics Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week (1 hour lunch)
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Sales Administration