Multiple Vacancies due to a period of extended growth!!
Are you currently on the lookout for a fast paced Logistics Co-ordinator role?
Would you be excited by the prospect of joining a financially secure industry leader who are continuing to grow in the current climate?
Perhaps you already have experience in co-ordinating drivers, materials or a fleet of vehicles and are looking for a new challenge?
This role would be well suited to individuals with a background keen interest in Planning, Logistics or Transport who are flexible, organised and used to working in a fast paced environment.
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Salary: 28k - 30k
Hours: Monday to Friday (required to work 1 in 5 Saturdays)
Location: Office based Surbiton
- Planning and scheduling orders on the inhouse system and managing inventory using Maximo (IBM).
- Management and utilisation of the haulage fleet.
- Timely processing of customer orders against forecast usage, ensuring stock availability.
- Key point of contact for customers and drivers.
- Ensuring the integrity of our internal database in order to maintain a high level of accuracy on customer orders.
- Planning the routes of the company fleet, focusing on cost and efficiency
- Monitoring the progression of transports advising the client at agreed milestones, and ensuring the transports are running to schedule.
- Ensuring our Goods-In team receives the correct quantities of ordered materials
- Attention to detail - previous order management experience
- Previous experience in Logistics, Transport or Fleet Management
- Experience in scheduling materials
- Good geographical knowledge or scheduling/ route planning experience
- Full UK drivers licence due to nature of the role and the travel required (Essential)
- Ability to manage your own time and to use your initiative
- Flexible nature and strong work ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'