We are seeking a Logistics Co-Ordinator with experience in the warehousing or supply chain arena to join the aftermarket parts and accessories distribution operation of a leading vehicle manufacturer.
Office based – Midlands – Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Coventry, Burton-on-Trent, Cannock, Leicester, Birmingham
£Competitive Salary + Pension + Life Assurance + Health insurance + Lunch Allowance
The Candidate- Logistics Coordinator
As the Logistics Coordinator you will repot directly to the Logistics Manager and working very closely with a 3PL partner, you will become part of the team managing the end-to-end logistics process.
- Demonstrable and proven background within a logistics / warehouse / supply chain role is a must.
- A degree level (or equivalent) qualification in a logistics or supply chain principles is highly desirable.
- We seek an analytical individual with the ability to interpret data.
- High levels of IT literacy are of paramount importance in particular Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of supply chain principles
- Strong communication skills with ability to present are essential
- Organised with good time-management skills and the ability to use own initiative
- Whilst experience of working within automotive aftermarket supply chain is desirable it is not a necessity.
The Role- Logistics Coordinator
- Build strong working relationships with 3PL partners through weekly operational meetings and monthly performance reviews alongside day to day issue resolution.
- Develop a full understanding of all warehouse processes and document and monitor these.
- Revise and implement procedures and processes to improve efficiencies and develop cost savings.
- Manage the parts inventory process and control warehouse and logistics KPI’s.
- Coordinate inbound and outbound parts schedules.
- Manage and review inventory counts, stock adjustments and inbound claims
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading automotive manufacturing group and become part of a highly successful and motivated team with the opportunity to progress.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Logistics Coordinator role please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2911KB
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (http://terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job