Logistics Coordinator - Full time, Permanent
We are looking for an exceptional Logistics Coordinator to join our friendly and dynamic team. We are a family run business which has grown and adapted within the event industry into an integral part of many high profile events that supply specialist equipment and services to the event industry.
- Direct customer contact for pricing and product enquiries
- Take orders accurately from customers, agree quantity, delivery times and dates
- Plan and implement the daily deliveries to maximise the economic use of the transport fleet using our in-house logistics software Liaison with drivers to manage deliveries to the agreed customer deadlines
- Drive company vehicles on deliveries when required Load vehicles at the warehouse
- Assist in co-ordination of large event projects onsite at the event site Finding solutions to unexpected daily issues e.g. breakdowns, punctures etc.
- Maintaining daily contact with customers until order fulfilled
- Work closely with the Managing Director, company event producers and the office based Logistics administration Co-ordinator.
We looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm an outgoing personality and the ability to work beer pressure. Knowledge of working within the event industry would also be highly beneficial although not essential. However, experience within the transport / logistics industry is required.
- Communication Skills
- Pressure Situations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job