Logistics Coordinator - Ely - Up to £14 an hour - Apply Today!
We are recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator for a BRC grade A accredited packaging company in the Ely area.
The successful Logistics Coordinator will be tasked primarily with monitoring and managing the businesses HMRC Bonded Stock, so experience in stock control and logistics coordination in this area is essential.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Take ownership for the whereabouts, identification and accuracy of all duty suspended items on site.
- Monitor the EMCS system for advance notice of incoming duty suspended shipments, print and retain movement details pending arrival.
- Check that incoming deliveries physically agree with all details on both the EMCS movement and delivery advice note.
- Ensure all duty suspended stocks are stored and processed within the correct areas.
- Monitor the movement of all duty suspended items returned from line, including rejects, ensuring stock is segregated again from general kit left overs.
- Create EMCS movements for outgoing shipments of duty suspended goods, monitor despatches for accuracy, and provided the ARC number.
- Perform monthly stock checks on all duty suspended items
A starting salary of between £11 - £14 an hour, depending on experience.
Other company benefits will be discussed during the process.
Please apply today to avoid disappointment!