Logistics Coordinator - Ascot - £25000-£27000
Parkside are currently recruiting for an established, forward thinking FMCG organisation based in Ascot fot a Logistics Coordinator position on a Permanent basis.
Responsible for ensuring stock levels and inventory are maintained to a high standard based on the requirements of the business. To manage all internal and external logistics and to manage the relationship with external suppliers and service partners. To assist the Customer Services team as required
- To prepare the ROP on a monthly basis with input from all departments to plan and deliver sufficient stock levels without over stocking items.
- To raise purchase orders/purchasing of stock items from Manufacturing and third party suppliers through SAP. Liaising with Marketing to ascertain marketing material requirements to ensure sufficient stock supplies for promotions.
- To manage stock levels at warehouse using DPD stock reports and comparing with stock in SAP. Comparing with previous usage to maintain healthy stock levels. Providing daily stock report for Customer Services.
- To liaise with external suppliers such as Hunts and PR Litho and logistics companies such as Fast Forward to arrange deliveries into warehouse for stock consumption.
- To maintain a strong working relationship internally to ensure repairs are upheld to a high standard, that internal contacts are managing their stock levels correctly and that they are managing returns to a high standard. This would involve a quarterly visit to offices for sample stock check and review meeting. Also responsible for Stock reconciliation each month.
- To complete the monthly PPV Variance report each month
- To regularly review SAP to ensure master data/price lists are correct and to make adjustments to SAP, maintaining the integrity of SAP data. Reporting changes to Operations Manager.
- To manage the relationship with DPD, monitoring costs and making savings on shipping charges and storage costs where possible. Bi-annual visit will be prudent to maintain a close relationship.
- To advise and assist the Customer Services Team Leader with logistical queries and escalations to improve the customer experience when required.
- To support the Operations Manager with logistics queries when required. To provide adhoc stock reports via SAP and excel to give instant updates on stock levels when requested.
- To manage all returns to service partner and warehouse. Ensuring that items returned to are itemised and reported. The Logistics Coordinator is then responsible for making a decision on future usage of returned items. Items returned should be monitored and either disposed of or added to good stock during bi-annual visit. Inventory to be reflected on receipt of any returned goods.
Know-How, Technical Skills and Experience
Solid experience in Logistics required
Must be highly competent in maintaining spreadsheets and using excel formulae including VLOOKUP functions
Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and raising purchase orders.
Good experience in using IT systems including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook). Advanced Excel skills required.
Experience of using SAP required (ideally SAP by Design).
Educated to Degree LevelParkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Advanced Excel
- Purchase Orders
- Logistics Coordinator