Our client, based in Witham, is looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator to assist the Logistics Manager with all aspects of shipping, logistics, freight forwarding and customs processes.
Main duties include:
- Checking permissions to ship and making sure ship mode/units/dates match the system and querying if it does not
- Assisting the ECOM team
- Applying for Certificate of Origin forms from the Chambers of Commerce
- Approving payments for vendors on all payment formats
- Approving and checking freight invoices & customs entries
- Creating and monitoring In Transits system, chasing carriers and vendors for completion and documentation
- Supplying shipping documents
- Providing indicative freight costings for Purchasing / Sourcing and any costing related queries
- Providing courier costs and obtaining spot quotes for airfreights to achieve best price and lead time
- Monitoring and auditing inbound samples
- Ensuring Customs compliance
- Approving and checking all freight forwarding related sales invoices and customs entries
- Duty management
- Providing internal Delivery Schedule
- Monitoring and liaising with US on transfers
- Ad-hoc requirements as required by Logistics Manager & Head of Planning
- Experience in freight forwarding and retail
- Customs experience
- Ideally will have apparel experience
- Commercially driven
- Very organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- Team player
- Ability to read and interpret large sets of data
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk
- Freight Forwarding