Logistics coordinator to help the development of a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical business.
Our Client is a global Pharmaceutical business who has demonstrated sustained growth in the past few years which is set to accelerate in the near future.
The role of logistics analyst will play a key part of the development of logistics operations for this leading Pharmaceutical business. As part of the role you will assess and implement best practice and utilise the most appropriate technology.
The logistics analyst position will include
- Provision of clear and accurate Logistics, cost and quality data to track progress towards established metrics and provide in-sight and direction with regards to remedial actions and efficiency gains.
- Provide actionable decision support analysis to functional leaders and senior management, to influence changes that result in improved profitability.
- Develop the integration between key business processes, internally, and to the extended Logistics, Warehouse and supply chain of customers and suppliers.
- Establish, maintain, and utilise planning and communication tools for accomplishing the above.
- Support role in Strategic Warehousing and logistics projects drive collaborations and achieve efficiency targets including trade flows, items set up, routes of invoicing to ensure and maintain customer service.
- Measure and report numerous of costs associated with the logistics network
- Maintain the use of system to extrapolate, modulate and report logistics data
- Measure and report actual vs. planned performance, overall, by business unit
- Support different strategic projects identified the logistics network.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and can see the "big picture" while still paying attention to the detail.
- Possess the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Capable of presenting information to all levels of management with supporting analysis and assumptions
- Must have essential problem-solving skills across entire Warehouse and logistics from end to end.
- Proven ability to deal with complexity and manage relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Proven ability to utilise technology to improve efficiency and performance.
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of quantitative/qualitative analysis
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent alternatively be qualified by experience or industry accreditation.
A competitive basic salary, great benefits and an opportunity to be pivotal in the development of a global Pharmaceutical business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job