We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Logistics team.
We are the UK’s leading specialist manufacturer of bespoke, premium, aluminium doors and windows. Established in 2002, we have grown rapidly, and now have expanded globally including a manufacturing facility in Florida.
The Logistics Coordinator will work closely with the Logistics Routing Team Leader, the Logistics Routing Coordinator will assist with the Logistics routing and scheduling operation.
Key Responsibilities- Logistics Coordinator:
• Answering Customer complaints and queries in a timely manner
• Communicate effectively with all internal departments and external customers via email and phone
• Liaise with Accounts to ensure that deliveries can be loaded and take place to cleared account customers
• Schedule all UK Customer orders utilising Origin Transport
• Maintain and update the excel spread sheet for all external courier bookings
• Raise Entropy Customer complaints and non-compliance issues
• Receipt Purchase orders on X3
• Complete Customer orders on Easi Admin and scan customer delivery notes into the relevant work docs folder
• Customer collections and queries - Responsibility of showing or directing the Customer to the relevant business Unit and resolving Customer queries while wearing correct PPE within these areas
• Ensure overnight accommodation is booked for Fleet drivers working away from home
• Contribute and attend the daily KitKat meetings
• Advise on any IT changes that may be required
• Follow department KPI’s.
The Ideal Logistics Coordinator:
• Be organised and able to prioritise a changing to do list
• Have excellent customer service skills and client awareness
• Have meticulous attention to detail
• Be adaptable, resilient and able to work under pressure
• Be articulate and a good communicator
• Be proactive and willing to help with varied requests
Additional Requirements- Logistics Coordinator:
• Good working knowledge of MS Office package
• Relevant previous experience in a customer service role or Level 2 certificate in Customer Service
• Level 2 Certificate in Traffic Office is desirable
Salary: £20,000 per Annum
Please apply online for this Logistics Coordinator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Service Coordinator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.