Logistics Coordinator required. Due to a large drive to increase sales and push our client's business forward and excellent opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Coordinator to join a dynamic and growing team.
The role will be based at my clients site in Watford. You will have previous experience of working as a logistics / supply chain administrator with excellent customer service and IT skills. The ideal candidate will have the capability to cope under pressure, and be a team player.
The position is working on a three-month temporary contract with the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
Logistics Coordinator - Position Overview
- Provide effective administration support to all departments within the logistics unit in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all company financial procedures are adhered to and report deadlines are achieved
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of data and information relevant to the business.
- Produce various reports, spreadsheets and minutes as required by the management team.
- Ensure safe, profitable day-to-day operation of the logistics unit within the limits of the role.
Logistics Coordinator - Position Requirements
- Strong administrative, organisation skills
- Basic understanding of purchasing / logistics
- Understanding of shipping organizations
- Full UK driving licence (due to location of site)
Logistics Coordinator - Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 18:00
- Parking on site
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy