We are GAME.
We're all about building the most valuable community of gamers out there, bringing them latest games, exclusive editions, and hottest consoles to the UK. We're the UK's No.1 high-street videogames retailer for a reason - and we're looking for someone special to join us.
Think you're up for the challenge?
What you'll be doing
We're looking Logistics Coordinator join our team in Basingstoke. As part of our Event Operations team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of hardware and event stocks, in the warehouse, particularly involving but not limited to imaging preparation, PC & console maintenance and troubleshooting; and allocating correct level of assets to fulfil orders,and track returns
- Working in conjunction with the logistics team to deliver the smooth hardware and equipment handling, processing,delivery, and reconciling of stock requests
- Coordinate information across departments using the project planning tools and be responsible for ensuring that information is collated and shared with appropriate teams/team members and highlighting areas moving off target.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure they have the correct level of assets and accurate pick-lists per event
- Liaise with haulage and courier suppliers to ensure orders are delivered on time; and raise POs
- People management will be involved during peak periods where additional contracted resource is allocated
- Contribute to developing the standard operating procedures for the events team to streamline processes
- To be flexible in time management to ensure smooth planning and delivery of all resource requirements
- Driving company van to support movement of equipment to and from event locations
- On occasion, deliver stock management support out of the office on event sites
- Experienced 'hands on' logistics technician with experience in organising stock and operations systems, in stretching requirements and timeframes
- Highly organised and process driven, capable of multi-tasking
- Technical delivery skills including knowledge of gaming systems (PS4, Xbox & PC as standard), entertainment equipment (TVs, Speakers, Monitors etc); how they work and ability install and deliver on site
Bonus points for:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and Word.
- Desirable: experience with Google aps e.g. google sheets
- Desirable: experience with AutoCAD
- Trained on fork, combi-fork and powered pallet truck, would be an advantage
Knowing your stuff. Genuinely passionate and excited about what you do, you're a team player with an interest in gaming and experience in a similar field.
We've got a lot to offer
What's in it for you? Plenty. We offer our team a pretty nice package of perks (even if we do say so ourselves), including:
- Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
- Awesome staff discounts on the latest games, consoles, tech, and more
- Matched pension contributions
- A generous benefits package
...and much, much more!
Not a bad deal, huh?
You'll be joining our Event Operations team in Basingstoke. With a cool chillout zone featuring some of the hottest console games, awesome tournaments, clubs and competitions - from football and foosball to bake-offs - there's plenty to get involved with. Our on-site Bistro offers special themed days throughout the year.
We've even been known to have beer o' clock Fridays, free pizza lunches, and enough sweets to keep the whole office buzzing. It all adds up to one amazing, vibrant place to work with one of the most exciting company cultures you'll ever experience.
Sounds amazing, right?