Our client is a well-established growing wholesale/import company. Offering product sourcing, distribution and worldwide imports from a vast and exciting array of branded and licenced products.
We are now recruiting for a Shipping Administrator to join the team at their office in Oldham. Your role will involve organising of import shipments mainly from China.
* You will process and expedite import shipments from the Far East and Europe through to final delivery. Check and process Shipping Documents and set up "Shipments" on our in-house system.
* Process documents for payment to facilitate timely Customs Clearance of shipments.
* Liaise with factories, suppliers and freight forwarders to ensure on-time delivery of goods.
* Process, arrange delivery and invoice Customer Specific shipments.
* Check Goods Received Notes before booking delivered goods into stock.
* Carry out accurate maintenance and filing of all required records in line with company procedures.
* Any duties required by the purchasing manager
You role will involve communication with the manufacturer, shipper, freight forwarder and client, therefore we are looking for imports experience gained from working within a Purchase department for a manufacturer or related imports company as well as excellent customer service skills.
You must have imports experience to apply for this role.
You must have a meticulous eye for detail with excellent administrator skills and the ability to work in fast paced time critical role.