This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Logistics Coordinator

Posted 26 January by Plus One Personnel Ended

Job Title: Logistics Coordinator

Location: Banbury

Salary: Up to £20,000pa DOE

My client is a successful and established commercial property company who specialise in the short-term letting of commercial property. They currently have a vacancy for a Logistics and Administration Coordinator's role on a full time, permanent basis. This role is office based 80% of the time, and out on the road the other 20% of the time.

Core hours are 9 - 5.30 Monday to Friday. On occasions you will be required to be flexible and work outside of these hours for the needs of the business.

The Role:

  • All logistics administration.
  • Visiting client's properties for a number of tasks.
  • Taking photographic schedule of conditions at the property.
  • Coordinator the company's logistic teams.
  • Being the company's logistical main point of contact for new and existing clients.

Required Skills and Experience:

  • The applicant should be flexible and able to occasionally work outside normal business hours (additional hours worked will be compensated).
  • The applicant must be computer literate.
  • The applicant must be able to confidently take responsibility for logistics for new and existing clients.
  • You must have a full, valid UK drivers licence (a company vehicle might be provided if the incumbent does not have their own).
  • The successful applicant must have common sense and be able to work as a part of a team and on their own initiative.

This position is ideal for somebody who enjoys a challenge, likes the idea of working in an office environment and out on the road under their own initiative.

Reference: 34153080

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job