Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Salary: Up to £20,000pa DOE
My client is a successful and established commercial property company who specialise in the short-term letting of commercial property. They currently have a vacancy for a Logistics and Administration Coordinator's role on a full time, permanent basis. This role is office based 80% of the time, and out on the road the other 20% of the time.
Core hours are 9 - 5.30 Monday to Friday. On occasions you will be required to be flexible and work outside of these hours for the needs of the business.
- All logistics administration.
- Visiting client's properties for a number of tasks.
- Taking photographic schedule of conditions at the property.
- Coordinator the company's logistic teams.
- Being the company's logistical main point of contact for new and existing clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should be flexible and able to occasionally work outside normal business hours (additional hours worked will be compensated).
- The applicant must be computer literate.
- The applicant must be able to confidently take responsibility for logistics for new and existing clients.
- You must have a full, valid UK drivers licence (a company vehicle might be provided if the incumbent does not have their own).
- The successful applicant must have common sense and be able to work as a part of a team and on their own initiative.
This position is ideal for somebody who enjoys a challenge, likes the idea of working in an office environment and out on the road under their own initiative.