A need has arisen for a Logistics Coordinator to join a well established and continually expanding enterprise within the Logistics team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an exciting and growing company based in the Nottinghamshire area.
Working within a team you will be responsible for:
• Processing orders for raw materials using bespoke in house system
• Liaising with third party transport agencies and updating status of deliveries
• Stock control and data entry using bespoke in house system
• Raising approval of order invoicing
• Handling delivery queries and chasing delivery issues including Shipping
• Handling the import and export of goods liaising with third parties
• Freight forwarding experience and ability to use SAP essential
The successful candidate will be a good communicator, possess good numerical skills, be competent on Excel and have a process focused mentality. Ideally you will have experience working with shipping, predominantly importing goods from abroad. In return you will have the opportunity to work within a fast paced working environment with genuine prospects of career development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job