As Logistics Co-ordinator, you will ensure that scheduled deliveries and collections are adhered to in line with departmental procedures, ensuring service levels and costs are delivered at all times.
In this role you will:
- Ensure your project status is in full readiness as appropriate and detailed on the Despatch transport schedule.
- Ensure costs are captured and reported back in line with project transport costs, following up scheduled deliveries to ensure goods have reached their destination and on time.
- Have good knowledge of incoterms and necessary export documents, such as EUR1, ATR’s and C of O’s
- Complete the weekly shipping log on a daily basis, ensuring all relevant data is uploaded as appropriate to include proof of export and proof of delivery.
- Check the POD has been returned and saved onto the weekly shipping log for all projects you have managed, providing quotes to the business on transportation of goods as requested.
- Use approved sub-contractors within the transport sector to ensure deliveries are being made as appropriate.
- Attend project meetings within the business to ensure information is being collated in readiness for the delivery schedules.
- Support all projects within the business unit, helping to cover holidays and absences within the department.
- Raise purchase orders in line with transport related projects and maintain all paperwork as part of the export business.
- Raise NCR’s within the department for non-adherence of logistics procedures.
- Verify supplier invoices in line with the projects you maintain and log on a weekly basis.
To be successful in this role you will possess strong organisational and administration skills, with an eye for detail and excellent customer service skills. You will be expected to represent the Logistics department at relevant project meetings and to liaise with sub-contractors, therefore strong communication skills, both written and verbal are needed, as is the ability to prioritise workloads in line with business demands, and the ability to work well under pressure and to meet strict deadlines. The ability to work well within a small team is very important.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus all public holidays
- Life assurance (death in service benefit)
- Contributory pension
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
DCI-Artform drives consumer behaviour by creating innovative retail marketing solutions and retail environments for global brands and retailers. We are an equal opportunities employer. Every one of our colleagues is here for a reason - they’re the best at what they do.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job