This position is pivotal within the business and you will contribute heavily towards the successful logistic operation. The key focus of this role is to deliver an effective logistics operation whilst maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Liaising with customer and 3rd parties to ensure deliveries are made within timescales.
- Preparing all documentation required for customs.
- Handling price and stock availability queries for customers.
- Managing the whole order cycle which will include managing deadlines and ensuring customers are kept up to date with any changes/delays.
- Remote working with factories to arrange shipping of goods.
- Encouraging customers to place orders and following through to delivery.
- Interacting with the Quality Team regarding any quality control issues.
- Utilising ERP systems to ensure a high standard of service is delivered.
- Strong numerical and stock analysis skills.
- Proven 1-2 years experience of using an ERP system
- Evidence and track record of owning and delivering an end-to-end logistical cycle.
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business who are offering a great basic salary and benefits.
The client is looking to hold interviews and hire swiftly so if you are available immediately or at short notice please apply immediately.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business