Logistics / Operations Coordinator | Dereham | 21k Basic Rising To 25k
Our client, family run business located in Dereham are looking for experienced Logistics Coordinators to join their successful and expanding team.
Holding previous experience within a similar logistics / planning role, you will be responsible to dispatch, monitor, report and respond to engineers operating across the UK.
Tasks will include:
- Contacting Engineers prior destination arrival times to de-brief and confirm arrival
- Handling incoming calls and returning calls in relation to engineer queries
- Operating the dispatch department through the day / night shift
- Dealing with emergencies, unforeseen situations and on-site operatives in a timely manner and deploying engineers in line with agreed timescales
- Checking compliance of onsite documents and photographs
- Checking weekend / overtime availability with Engineers
You will be joining a dedicated, close-knit team and will work on a 12 hour shift pattern. Each week will be worked on a scheduled rotational basis, your first week working days and second week nights. Shifts will cover a 3-4 day working period and will follow with a 3-4 day rest break.
You must be a confident decision maker who holds the ability to use your own initiative whilst working under pressure. Strong IT skills will be essential.
A highly competitive basic salary of £21,000, rising to £25,000 after completion of a 3 month probation period is on offer to reward your hard work and efforts.
To register your interest, please apply to Kylee in the Norwich Office or call on .