Logistics Coordinator (Administrator)
Logistics Coordinator (Administration)
A great opportunity has become available for a Logistics Coordinator to work within our expanding garden furniture company based in Coulsdon, South London.
This role gives the opportunity to gain experience in a busy office and can offer genuine room for progression for the successful candidate. Benefits include a contributory pension, together with and a warm and friendly working environment with support, guidance and training as and when required.
To provide administration and logistics support for the sales and distribution functions in the company
- You will be liaising with customers, booking deliveries and updating the delivery schedules accordingly.
- Accurate processing of customer orders received online, via telephone or email
- Answering the telephone promptly in a professional and friendly manner
- Responding to customer service enquiries professionally in a courteous and professional manner
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience, Permanent contract,
Monday - Friday 9.00AM- 5.30PM (with some Saturdays during our busy season)
Experience / Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience, working within customer service or as part of an internal sales team
- A demonstrable professional telephone manner
- Must be computer literate and have excellent data entry / IT skills
- Solid administration experience
- Quick and eager to learn
- Educated to a minimum A-level standard or equivalent
- Previous experience in a commercial administration or logistics support role
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Highly organised and diligent, with the ability to work towards set deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently and as a part of a team
- Highly committed, motivated and driven to make a difference
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'